Terms & Conditions - London Pride/NET Initiative
Date: 27 April 2020
Terms (NET Initiative):
- London Pride is running 2 initiatives to match funds raised for fighting Coronovirus. London Pride will match up to £50,000 donated through these 2 initiatives, meaning a donation of up to £100,000 from London Pride and its supporters.
- The NET Initiative will match donations made through a specific NET link.
- The Fullers Initiative will match donations made through the Fullers online shop.
- This Fuller’s Initiative is open to any person resident in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland or Wales who is 18 years of age or older at the time of participation.
- The Promotion Period runs from 29 April 2020 and will continue to run until EITHER the Promoter has raised £100,000 from a combination of this Fuller’s Initiative and the NET Initiative, or 30 June 2020, whichever comes sooner.
To participate: Access the Fuller’s online shop and make a donation during the Promotion Period. There is no lower or maximum threshold for donations. You may make as many donations as you like during the Promotion Period. The donations are subject to the standard terms of the Fuller’s online shop.
- Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties.
- No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this Initiative or these Terms and Conditions.
- In the unlikely event of a dispute, the Promoter’s decision shall be final.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter is not liable for: a. any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; b. any communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers, human error or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion; c. any inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the Fuller’s website or any combination thereof; or d. any system failures on the Fuller’s website.
- Nothing in this clause shall limit the Promoter’s liability in respect of; (a) death or personal injury arising out of its own negligence; or (b) liability arising out of the Promoter’s fraud.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Asahi UK Limited, One Forge End, Woking, Surrey GU21 6DB, United Kingdom