Terms & Conditions - Win a Year Supply of Fuller's Beer
Summary Terms and Conditions
We are giving away 1x year’s supply of Fuller’s beer (worth up to £530, 12 x deliveries through the year). To enter, book a midweek (Tuesday – Thursday) brewery tour taking place by 24/08/2022, within the promotion window of 24/05/22 – 07/06/22 and enter code FULLERSYEAR at checkout.
Only in GB. 18+ only. Promotion ends [07/06/2022]. See website for full T&Cs.
Proposed summary terms:
GB 18+ only. Purchase required. Prize: We are giving 1 x a year’s supply of Fuller’s beer (worth up to £530, 12x deliveries through the year) to 1 lucky winner. To enter: Access www.fullersbrewery.co.uk/brewery-tours/ Date 24/05/22 – 07/06/22 and book and pay for a midweek (Tues – Thurs inclusive) tour of the Fuller’s Brewery, Chiswick to take place 24/05/22 and 24/08/22, using code FULLERSYEAR at checkout, for entry into draw. Promoter: Asahi UK Limited, Griffin Brewery, W4 2QB.
Specific Terms and Conditions
Name of Promotion Win a Year’s Supply of Beer
Opening/Closing Date & Time; the “Promotion Period” The opening date for entries is 00:01 on 24/05/22 The closing date for entries into the prize draw is 23:59 on 07/06/22
How to enter To participate, you must access the Fuller’s shop website (www.fullersbrewery.co.uk/brewery-tours/) and book and pay for any midweek tour of the Fuller’s Brewery to take place on any Tuesday to Thursday between 24/05/22 and 24/08/22.
Use code ‘FULLERSYEAR’ at checkout to be entered into the draw.
Prize There is one (1) prize of a year’s supply of Fuller’s beer. When the winner is contacted via email to claim their prize, they will be asked to select one of the following beers:
1. London Pride – Bottles or Cans
3. Black Cab
4. Honey Dew
5. London Porter
6. Honey Dew
7. Bengal Lancer
10. Golden Pride
This will be supplied to the winner in 12 deliveries over the course of 12 months. The winner will not be permitted to change delivery address unless the winner can provide proof of change of residency (copy of driver’s licence, bank statement or council tax bill will be accepted as proof). The deliveries will be structured so that no more than 56 standard units of alcohol will be supplied in any month.
The prize is worth approximately £530.
The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
Winner Notification A winner will be selected by random draw [performed by a computer process within 10 working days of the end of the Promotion Period. ("Draw Date").
The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) within 15 working days of the end of the Promotion Period and must confirm eligibility and compliance with these terms and conditions, including providing a postal address to claim their prize. The winner must also confirm which beer they would choose to be delivered. The winner will have 14 days from date of initial notification to confirm eligibility, selection, compliance and acceptance. If the winner fails to confirm within this timeframe the winner will be disqualified, their prize award will be cancelled and a reserve winner will be contacted. The reserve will have the same timeframe and confirmation requirements. In the event the prize is not awarded after approaching 2 reserves the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and not seek to award it any further.
The first instalment of the prize will be sent to the winner by courier within 30 days of winner confirmation.
Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email account during this time in case they are a winner.
Promoter & Prize Provider The Promoter is Asahi UK Ltd, Griffin Brewery, Chiswick Lane South, London, W4 2QB, England.
To contact the Promoter about this Promotion, please email: email@example.com
1. These general terms and conditions apply in addition to the Specific terms and conditions above. Together, they shall be referred to as the “terms and conditions”.
2. The overall number of bottles delivered per month and year will depend on which Fuller’s beer is selected by prize winner. As we responsible alcohol provider we follow CMO guidelines, which states no more than 14 units per week. As such the number of bottles received by the prize winner will be dictated by the alcohol volume of the selected Fuller’s beer and will not exceed 14 units per week.
3. Participants must meet any eligibility requirements contained in the Specific Terms and Conditions above. The promotion is open to all GB residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of this promotion.
4. If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when purchasing online, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete purchases and any incomplete purchases will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any purchases which are not completed for any reason.
5. Bulk entries made in any way, including using any software which allows participants to increase that participants entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that participant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
6. If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, any affected entrants will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotion or prizes.
7. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
9. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
10. The Promoter must make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners, to anyone who contacts the Promoter, Quantum, MA101 West Hill Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH2 5PQ, enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please advise the promoter, Quantum in your winner confirmation email. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
11. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for proof of address and ID (passport, driving licence or equivalent) which the entrant must provide within 10 working days. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating or won using fraudulent means
If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons beyond the control of the Promoter (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures) which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the running of the Promotion or to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion, with no liability to entrants or third parties.
12. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
14. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.